this made the nepali news this past week, it was the caption under a picture of some nondescript white women:
"Unemployed women wait to have a Botox treatment at Reaveal in Virginia on Friday."
Well. that's good to know.
Typical-- its 6:00pm and the lights just went out. off. that's what we call load shedding. i guess this place has a generator, which probably means the internet will cost more (i am at a "cyber cafe") now, i might have to pay a WHOLE dollar. yikes.
Tomorrow I will see some monkey temples or something? the group is going on a field trip of sorts.
It's Friday. I have survived my first week. Pictures to come.
I'm off for some whiskey.
3 comments:
kitten dont drink whiskey. Its for southern men who dont shave, are missing some teeth and have a shot gun.
oh just like daddy?
Post a Comment