in honor of me and all my hard works, Centre for Micro Finance is holding a dinner for me. (And the french girl cause she is leaving soon too.)
the arty-pay has started early since all the bosses are gone. this includes standing in the lobby area talking and sometimes running outside onto the ledge of the building; it is getting crazy up in hur.
5 more things I have accomplished in Nepal:
1. 9 interviews with tres important microfinance practitioners.
2. Ate some giardia amoebas.
3. Engaged in one hour coffee breaks AND one hour lunch breaks at work each day.
4. Got hit in the arm by a cow's tail as I minded my business walking to a cafe.
5. Ate spicy food and got myself some heartburn like a 60 year old fat man OR Lindsay Mazzocco.
[My internet shit the bed before I could post this yesterday. It happened. It was lovely, I will share photos perhaps tomorrow.]
No comments:
Post a Comment