I do this for you.
That is a lie. Actually, this is the most self-indulgent egocentric part of my day. But let's go forward on the assumption that I do this for you.
Things I am considering doing for you so I can blog about it when I get home:
1. Going to a speed-dating event;
2. Talking to every single person who sits to the left of me on the train for one week;
3. Re-joining an internet dating website;
4. Cooking some shit that I find on the internet or in a cookbook.
Those are all really boring and probably not at all interesting to you.
But look, I can't be everything to everyone.
And this would be better if it were on Tumblr anyway. Is that ok to say? Will I get fired from this website?
Saturday Shout Out Time:
Hey! Lindsay, remember that time you were on time? No? Neither do I.
No comments:
Post a Comment