Wednesday, August 5, 2009

listings ending with abuse

How you spend your days is of course how you spend your life. Or some other bullshit quotation they might leave on a square piece of paper on your expensive hotel bed.

So. Things I did yesterday:

1. Woke Up.
2. Drank a cappuccino with One, Peter B., who is the President of the [Local] United People's Club. (And has been since the age of TEN.) We also had some chocolate/banana cake.
3. Watched 3 Stella Shorts, as in short films. I laughed so hard I wasn't sure my stomach would remain inside of me.
4. Stroked a bunny rabbit, never too hard, just right. (This is in NO way referring to anything remotely sexual.)
5. Went to Snushi with Maxine Riley and stealthily scaled an escalator.
6. Did NOT pay the HKD150 to drink copious amounts of wine while engaging in awkward shoulder bouncing to techno beats.
7. Smoked a Cohiba. One which was bought at 7-11. These fucking places are better than nice department stores.
8. Went to sleep.

If this day is how I spend the rest of my life-- I think we can ALL agree my life is definitely better than yours. I mean, look at yourself, you are nothing but an uncultured twit with tiny ears. Oh, please. Get over yourself.

LOW MOMENT of 6 AUGUST 2009: NO ONE would play No Diggity; I am sick of it.

In conclusion, Happy Anniversary to Susan E and Saul D. 27 years never looked so good. I hope someday to find my person like you each found yours. Or even, it would be nice to meet a someone I'd like to spend more than an hour with: Keep Goals Attainable or else Failure is Inevitable. (This is commandment 6G in the Loser's Guide to Life.)

BUNNY TIME.

1 comment:

susan said...

you are not getting a bunny
thank you for the anniversary wishes we are going to dinner and will be discussing tomatoes, one of our favorite topics...they make us...well....i think you know what

bye bye baby doll