Thursday, August 13, 2009

things i do.

TRY NEW SPORTS
I have wanted to play squash for some time now. There are people I meet who I like that know how to play and then they ask me to join them and I'm all like: uuuuuuuuh, I dunno. (I just realized as I was making up this story that in fact NO ONE who plays squash has asked ME to play. low blow, guys.)

So, I conned my father into playing with me. Suffice it to say: the goggles got steamy and a 12 year old girl who was also playing with her father was laughing at me. But, I am going to do it again. I liked it! I liked it! Saul mentioned that he played squash by himself A LOT before he played with others, this was not a subtle hint.

I am going to play again.

CHANGE MY HAIRS
I got a new fuckin hair cut. Instead of doin jaega bombs and fuckin chicks, I'm going to have tea and eat dim sum.

GOOGLE
My blog is the first thing to pop up if you were to google: obvi dot com. This is important for a number of reasons:

1. It suggests that I have a cleverly titled blog
2. Nothing else jumps to mind, and even that first one is a little dramatic even for me.


WATCH/REVIEW MOVIES
(500) Days of Summer was heartwarming and precious. I laughed (once all by myself which felt great) and I shed a tiny tear. I found myself to be Tom Hansen (the main character). I just wish I had a younger sister who was much more in tune to everything than I am. All I have is a fuzzy bear and 2 cats. And let's face it: Fuzzy is a slut.

DRINK WINE WITH FRIEND(S)
Tonight, I will engage in a glass of wine with a chum from high school. We have been through a lot together. He pretended to be Antoine some amped up sex fiend on AIM and then we pretend dated for an afternoon while shopping in Lacoste. Things ended bitterly, but we have since moved on. He has endured bites & has mastered the Boston accent in a way that is admirable and devastating. Cheers.

No comments: