me: I really like school; I think i will get a PhD.
father of mine: What you need to do is get a job and have them pay for your PhD.
me: Why on earth would anyone want to pay for me to get a PhD? I think i might be stupid.
fom: Whitney, meatball, pumpkin, you are not stupid. It would be easy to find anyone to pay for your PhD. Whitney. A lot of people dumber than you have convinced their jobs to pay for a PhD.
At least daddy is always there to reassure me. Lose? No. Optimism submits that at least I have a chance.
2 comments:
do you mean as in fall 2010? You need to get on that. And you don't want a job to pay for your PhD. You want the school to pay. There, you see. Getting it IS the job.
i mean i want a phd. and i dont give a fuck who pays for it, as long as it isnt me. that's the moral of the story, ST.
Post a Comment