Well, I have narrowed it down to 5 courses I want to take for the Spring semester. I have enough credits to take 2 [plus that stupid "thesis supervision" course I am mandated to take, pfft]. This leads me to a simple conclusion: Within the next 3-4 years I must do whatever it takes to find a man who has black hair and blue eyes; who is roughly 5'10" and likes to wear suits to randomized, informal events; reads the Economist but likes to watch It's Always Sunny while sipping a petit Syrah or Pinot Noir with Sharp Cheddar Cheese on the side; knows the difference between the IMF and World Bank; loves traveling to, reading about, learning the history of Asia & doesn't mind a good imperialist cocktail in a developing country; probably does not believe in writing me poetry AND makes a bazillion dollars a year so he can fund various educational enterprises but still respects me despite my aversion to working and my inclination to live off his funds while I choose to recycle or not (sometimes I get confused about what exactly IS plastic). He should also like cats and brussels sprouts.
So right, I'm working on picking courses for next semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment