Sometimes on Sundays people eat brunch. Some of them even do it on Saturday! But today is Sunday and I was invited to brunch with my classmates. Well some of them I don't go to school with but my schoolmate (who invited moi) went to another school with some of the others so I guess we are all related in a schooly kind of way. The stuffing was buttery; I liked that. Did you know that Americans can only stay silent for 2.8 seconds before they get squirmy? Also: Steve made a joke and John said it was the line of the night. But I can't for fuckssake remember what the fuck 'e said. You probably wouldn't get it anyway.
TOMORROW! I am leaving this big city and heading back to Swampscott, MA 01907. There, I will engage in the petting of kittens, the seeing of family, the eating of potatoes and MEAT red fucking rare meat, and probably wine drinking. More than likely I will continue coughing, but fuck it, man. That's what the holidays are all about.
1 comment:
can't remember the line either, but did you know that the term 'dollar' comes from a bastardization of the name of a mine in germany? that's pretty fuckin cool, right?
Post a Comment