Friday, December 4, 2009

horrible behavior.

You know when you're walking with someone who is just absolutely horrid? I mean, the person is negative, nasty, down about everything and everyone- just a real fuckface fucker? That's what it was like being with myself last night. My brain was in such a bad mood! It was thinking things in IMPACT font, size 16, bold. It was mean! And then my face would respond like, "whaaaaaaaaat? Did I really just think that?"

2 Examples:

I was eating Ramen on University (delicious, by the way) and there were Stan and Sally, a middle-aged husband and wife team. They literally changed their seats THREE times. From next to each other, to across from one another, to another attempt further from the door next to each other. "How many times are we going to change seats?!" Sally giggled. I was infuriated, "you fucking bitch," i thought, "you're probably the type who complains about everything and your husband hates you." Stan just laughed. "Limp-dick pushover!" I thought. Then!!! Sally orders herself some ramen. She is using the chopsticks and slurping the noodles. I note to myself how I am able to eat the noodles quietly while drawing no attention to my mouth nor my eating. "What the fuck, woman? You think you're Japanese because you are at a Japanese restaurant? You're ugly." [Japanese people often slurp soup to show their satisfaction.]

Things really went downhill for me when some idiot comes in wearing glasses similar to those fuckers. This bitch had two-inches of brown hair starting the bleach blonde hair she was sporting and had on some other 70's garb that was ill-fitting and stupid. I thought to myself: "When does ironic just become ugly? Now. Right the fuck now."

Frankly, the other thoughts: some about classmates, others about babies, cannot even be mentioned. They were just that vile.

In conclusion: there was a full looking moon last night. I'll have to blame it on that.

No comments: