Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ch ch ch chaaaaaaaanges

I changed the format. You noticed? You hate it, don't you? (Steve calls it questionable; Massachusetts says, "i just don't know.")

You know something I've learned? Changes are hard. They are like caulk. (Caulk gets hard,THAT'SWHATSHE SAID.)

But sometimes, changes fail! (Ahem, BarryO. JUSTKIDDING, OMG JUST KIDDING! [am i?]) So, we'll see. Maybe we will go back, maybe we will go forward, maybe we'll just continue the jobless recession. IDK!

And, here. This picture is for your enjoyment. When I don't have children I will buy this play set for my friends' children.
Credit to JoVu for finding these wonderful figures of diversity and adversity.
Only 20.95! Down from 21.95. Whatta steal!

1 comment:

storrente said...

That's basically how I imagine your typical day. Singing, hula-hooping, dancing with be-scarved boys, and so on. A tip: bass players probs make better boyfriends than guitarists. Scarves indicate other problems.