Thursday, April 23, 2009

update!

So. I met some new people at the party! I'm serious. I bet $4, and damn it. I win.

1. Dan. He wore flannel and bounced around to songs by Jay-Z.
2. Jose Fernandez. Fine. I knew of him before. Classes together, sharing the hall. All that, but never before had we been hand shakers, and now we have been.
3. "Wait FIIIIIIIIIIIVE minutes," she yelped. That's because like a fatty fat I was trying to open the pizza box to grab a slice even though it wasn't open for business yet.

There was no gchatting today. But in a quotable way, Lindsay said last night, "I try really hard when we gchat so I can be put on your blog."

Congratulations, Lindsay.

In conclusion, a very important man said to me: "Last semester, I saw you. You were too confident. This [referring to my discomfort with economics] is good for you."

That quote would mean more to you if I gave a shit about setting up the scenario. But, I don't.

No comments: