Wednesday, June 10, 2009

formerly known as chicken wings.

In the trial of Whitney v. Chicken Wings, we find in favor of the defendant. (I don't know anything about this legal jargon, what I'm trying to say is: I won.) My father (Saul David Fisher) will be beaming, for he is the man who taught me how to massacre a chicken wing: chicken, bones, knuckles... nothing goes to waste. Proof is in the marrow. [Side note: Buddha Bar, Kathmandhu has maybe the best CW's I've had, anywhere. And I've had myself one or 2 wings in ma life, ya heard?] Additionally, these, with a side of JW Red Label was a lovely way to spend time with my comrades from the New School the other night.

Photo Courtesy: Scott. I will have more of his photos up here because he has a digital camera. I have one of those film ones.

More later. I just got that that picture and had to post it cause well, did you see it?

1 comment:

nuts said...

Yes I'm proud that you are not wasteful in a country not as endowed as ours.