So, in comparison to Pokhara, Kathmandu is a shit hole. I mean. Relatively speaking!
I can do the following things in Pokhara which I cannot do in Kathmandu:
Cross the street AND get to the other side as masterfully as the chicken in that age old hilarious joke/Walk on a sidewalk/Breathe fresh air/SEE THE HIMALAYAS/Ride a bicycle/DRINK FRENCH PRESS COFFEE/See beautiful water which I could swim in if I had a bathing suit/Hear myself think (this is annoying)/Feel clean/Take a hot shower/Not be deafened by constant horn honking/Breathe fresh air/Scratch my skin without my fingernails being instantly obstructed with dirt/Fall in love with Nepal.
I will work on showing you some photographs tomorrow. I forgot the magic stick that connects to the computer and holds pictures.
OM SHANTI OM. I am not at the yoga retreat but I feel Yogaic. I didn't even swear in this post! Or at least, only once. I am off:
"I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like." - Queen
No comments:
Post a Comment