Due to my soaring popularity as a blogger, and simultaneous loss of touch with reality, I would like to share with you some of the reviews which are circulating about this blogspot. Due to my undying devotion to the truth, I will share the negative responses as well. Don't worry if you don't know who the quotes come from, it just means you are uneducated:
-"Never, have I ever, wanted to copulate with a bull more than when I read Ms Fisher's prose."-Pramrod Battarai
-"Shit, fuck, piss. There were moments of unintelligible garbage, that's for sure. But overall, I would recommend this to my niece. She is 8 and likes toys."-Peter Pumpkin Eater
-"Oh Boy! Boy, oh Boy!"-Miranda Hobbes
-"Astounding. Sharp. Tactful. Peaceful and honest. True. Fathomable, obtuse."-Antonie Brookings the Third
-"One of the greatest novels of our time. An important piece. Raises questions everyone needs to ask themselves, but is too afraid to do. Earth Shattering."-The President of Iguanaland: Marilyn Fartoofel
-"Fisher is understated in her intelligence, but her voice is creaky. This makes for violent upheavals in my underpants."-Jonah Pitshark
IN REAL LIFE-- I have all kinds of things to tell you about Pokhara, the place I am staying in until Wednesday, but for now I will give you some tidbits and leave you salivating for more:
-I saw the Himalayas, and to that I say: in your face.
-I pooped out on the yoga retreat. Who needs that? (I decided I would YOGA myself into health and sanity, but then realized that's DULL; I'm doing other things.)
-Flies enjoy freshly picked scabs.
-Chinese food for lunch was yummo!
-AWESOME STORY involving boobs and an old Indian guy. And me.
-Today might have been the best day I have had since I arrived in Nepal. Strong statement.
(Wipe the spit from your chin. It's gross.)
I regretfully submit to missing out on Nantucket with my family. Boo to the Hoo. Cry me a fucking river you pansy. Tomorrow will be more factual.
No comments:
Post a Comment