Wednesday, August 19, 2009

3 from you; 3 from me

I often live in the past. I sit around remembering things that happened and then I feel nostalgic. I know that no one else does this.

Today is a perfect day to do that because my life in the present is a whole bunch of bullshit boring lameo (punctuated by time with my mother, Josee, and Stella [a TV show on the internet].) The 3 comments I was waiting for as bail money to release further photographic evidence of my time with Maxine in HKSAR came to my attention this morning. In the spirit of promises and secrets and truth telling, I will show you! Since today's blog post prior to the realization of said comment profiteering was going to be on the perks of plain yogurt you should feel thankful to Steve, Braden & Chris.

Today is also a good time to mention that Maxine and I will be collaborating on a blob* called Fickle Theme. I will let you know when we give birth to it. (*Maxine is clever.)

So here is the past: photographed in black and white, technicolor lomo, and yellow; Chuck Klosterman narrates:

"Even eternally free people are enslaved by the process of living."



"The falling flakes were random and without purpose; the snow was drunker than she was."



"Women intrinsically understand human dynamics, and that makes them unstoppable."



[I got these quotes by googling: Chuck Klosterman quotes.]

Tune in tomorrow to meet my favorite stuffed creature.

No comments: