Monday, August 10, 2009

a big day ahead

"would you like your eggs on your toast?" my father asks me. these are the questions i am faced with when i come back to the united states of america.

i am also deciding between a mac and a dell. i think i'm just gunna go for it. i think i'm gunna get the mac. i mean: i am moving to brooklyn so i need to do everything i can to fit in. saul and i will visit the mac store.

I will also buy sneakers. I received an email suggesting that I am NOT in fact involved in a relationship so I need to get really skinny. when i was on match.com all the men said they wanted someone, funny, kind, tall and sexy. i cant BUY a personality, and i'm definitely not going to grow, but fuck if i can't weigh 20 pounds and wear a push up bra!!

FINALLY, the day will end with me going to see (500) days of summer. I have hiiiiiigh hopes for this one. i havent seen a movie in a theater in over 2 months and its just eating away at me. i will report back.

This, unfortunately, is the kind of entries i will be posting now that i am no longer "interesting" and "traveling". Instead, I am just surviving with an increasingly acidic feeling stomach.

No comments: