There is an old Chinese wives tales that reads: (well, I will just tell you the end since it is the most relevant.) ...and on the fifth time the jellyfish finally turned into a rabbit. And that's why the truth is revealed on the fifth try.
Thursday night, the fifth person in less than one year suggested that I look Chinese. And so that's why I must look Chinese.
IN CONCLUSION
This was one of the better summers I have had I guess. I mean I can't remember anything from any other summer so, that would easily award this one a trophy or at least honorable mention.
Fucking. Should I say fucking? Yes: good fucking bye to Asia, see you soon. It's been real.
On to 01907: neck runs, jaho, josee & a convertible. Great.
1 comment:
what about:
mama and mommy and mumsie and mummalah and mom and ma and mother and all that shiz??????????????
Post a Comment