Saturday, August 15, 2009

saturdays & sundays

these 2 days are marked by awesome things, generally speaking.

these two are NO exception. my friend, nee Kelly Creighton, got herself married! Yes, she did. What a stud, seriously. So in honor of her nuptials I will be attending a pahty. i will go and i will show off my new pink lipstick and hopefully not get any food in my teeth.

to get to this party i will have to drive 3 hours. because i have realized that the radio SUCKS i am going to bring along my own music. the thing is, i have no current cds, only ones from my middle school, high school years. my soundtrack includes:

1. Greenday: Dookie
2. Weezer: The Blue Disc; Pinkerton
3. [I don't know which band, but the cd reads]: Insert tongue in circular opening to stimulate nipple
4. Tracy Bonham: The Burdens of Being Upright
5. Beastie Boys: Hello Nasty
6. Marcy Playground: (The one with Sex and Candy)
7. And of course, the "Angel of Mine" single by Monica

The others are worth mentioning, but I'm running short on time. Please hold you tongue, I know you are jealous of my next 3 hours.

[i am subtly ignoring the fact that i did not get even comments to post more pictures. i am also not offended nor am i the least bit embarrassed, those are things i am not.]

No comments: