what if i got a motor scooter? look at it: Hot Shit

The above chart seems to suggest that I would be fat with a side of helmet hair; I would be poor without a chance of going to Europe. However, I would be "cool"; we can all agree I would look amazing on a motor scooter, you would probably just grin like a cheshire cat if you saw me! Additionally, it would be the SECOND gang I would be a member of since my arrival in New York City.
But, now it all seems obvious. Practicality just called me and convinced me: you are a dumb fuck who might not have a job next year, but will definitely have loans. Looking cool on a scooter while being homeless and jobless is slightly less than admirable. Living in the moment is only fun when it means drinking in the afternoon.
So long pipe dream, hello Schwinn.
No comments:
Post a Comment