Him: What is your name? [He's an overweight skinhead with a goatee.]
Me: Whitney. [I am small and wearing a blazer.] What is yours? [put out my hand for some shaking.]
Him: Jay. You are stunning.
Me: Thanks? Ok, well... [Showing him all of my teeth- in a smile formation.]
Him: blah blah blah something about nothing, just really he's all obsessed with my face.
Me: ...yea... ha! ok. .....
Him: Where's your man?
Me: At home. With our children.
Him: I'm leaving. [Throws hands in the air; abruptly leaves.]
And with that, he left. Gone from the bar, leaving his poor friend there in his dust.
As great as I was feeling about that-- I could never have guessed the adrenaline rush while listening to these fuckers. Trust me on this one. The drummer went to town; he went so hard into town that he beat the shit out of his drums. Violence has never been so hot. Presenting..... THE DODOS
[There is no drum beating in that video, no. But in REAL life, in my real life, last night there most certainly was.]
No comments:
Post a Comment