Do you understand what I'm saying? said Professor Janet.
Not a clue, what you're talking Janet, not a clue, I thought in my head. I am trying to figure out if there is a chance you are in fact related to Sarah Jessica Parker because your likeness, especially as I sit close to you is unfathomable and so distracting. It's at that particular moment that I s
tare for a really long time glance at her ID on the table when she had
long, curly blond hair! and nearly gasp, because wait,
is this woman actually Sarah Jessica Parker? I've always thought SJP was one of the more eloquent celebs though not one to speak about Africa, but listen, what do I know? Anyway, it's hard to be in school and learn things about Africa when all that's going on in my head is obsessively analyzing this woman and concluding that she
is SJP.
Also, watch/read
this if you have a sec. It's one of those things I write for the other blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment